Finalized! Should I order from Macmall?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ryuukumori, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I have the shopping cart and my account ready. I am very confident in ordering a 16GB 2G for $280 and Griffin iClear for the 2G for $10.

I can get a rebate for free shipping. Has anyone gotten a rebate from them successfully? Should I order this today from Macmall? I think I'm ready.

EDIT: Ordering from Amazon. Same things.
  2. touchhacker101

touchhacker101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    no dont order from them because they dont allow you to return it if its broken or damaged
  3. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Should I order from Amazon then? They have the same prices, actually.
  4. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    amazon is great if you dont get it - they make sure you do even if UPS messes up the delivery. Any place you get it from should be covered by apple's guarantee, as long as it is new
  5. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Alright, I'm ordering from Amazon now, the exact same stuff I mentioned in my first post.

Last comments? I'm excited.
  6. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Haha about time you got one man, catch ya later, ive got gears 2 now so mabye ill see u on live
  7. touchhacker101

touchhacker101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Good job. I was going to order from Macmall last year (iPod touch 1G 8GB), but then I realized....
  8. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I might not have live much longer though. Not gaming as much as I used to. And college soon, need to watch my money and all. It's going to end soon, anytime really soon.

And this iPod purchase is a splurge. I have been waiting for a long time. I only get free shipping on the Touch if I wait for 5-9 days! Maybe I'll go to Target instead and pick one up tomorrow. They have the case there too.

And with all this busy-ness, I dunno if I'd be on here anymore. It's just too much time. I'll go here to check up on the jailbreak and themes, but that's about it. That will also be soon. Thank you very much for helping.