Release Final Fantasy VII theme Winterboard 2.2.1

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by swimin304, Jun 14, 2009.

?

What do you like best about this theme

1. Sounds

16.7%
  2. Wall paper

66.7%
  3. Notes and Weather

33.3%
  4. Sliders/slider text

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. swimin304

swimin304 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Theme includes vWallpaper, Notes with 2 seperate images, weather images for day and night custum sliders and texts and custum sounds for lock, unlock, and mail sent and recieved, i created this through a collection of about 15 themes and some ringtones im not sure who all i used (i've been learning from trial and error with altering others themes and adding my own)

Special Thanks to the following for source material
    source images for vWallpaper and notes background from "jetlorider" video edited and images relocated to notes section by me
    Weather background Source "Nate Matthew"
    Sliders from "Steven R. Dub Jay UT (Uploaded by paintballduke22)"
    Sounds from "mytinyphone.com"

Download Here
    http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?sharekey=2228e9e4f4f7cf7c08f8df73f2072ed6e04e75f6e8ebb871

Attached Files:

2. k.nitsua

k.nitsua Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    It would be best to know which themes you used to concoct this.

I would like to see the vWallpaper in action. I'm a huge Sephiroth fan. I wouldn't use theme though, sorry; just not my tastes, but good luck. Messing around with other great themes is a good start, but please give credit where it's due. Just back track and you'll find who created what.
  3. swimin304

swimin304 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i would like to upload the "theme" so people can download it. How do you do that
  4. treminaor

treminaor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    *Facepalm*
    Either attach it to your post, or upload it to a hosting website such as [PIRACY.mf] and post the link to the download. Don't bother uploading it until you give credit where it is due.

Edit: And it needs icons for AT LEAST the default applications. (Safari, Mail, etc) Don't leave the Apple ones.
  5. swimin304

swimin304 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I never really liked the character icons for apps and that is about the only way i could go with them.
    But anyway, i can't upload the folder so they could get the the whole theme all in one download, it only lets me load files files. i have NO EXperience with this i tried [PIRACY.mu], but i had the same problem with not letting my upload the folder, do i need to zip it or whatever. i got no clues, is there a tutorial about how to do it? HELP!!!
  6. treminaor

treminaor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I am surprised that you were able to even assemble the theme together...
    Yes, you must compress (zip, rar, etc) the folder before you can upload it. And do NOT use [PIRACY.mu]. Your file will be deleted after a cerain amount of time.
  7. swimin304

swimin304 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thank you for the help i think i got it. BUt Ouch on the comment, not goin to lie... stung a bit.
  8. treminaor

treminaor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What were you expecting, exactly? Someone who was smart enough to create a theme for an iPod Touch, find a respectable forum to release it in, post screenshots of their theme, and create a thread for the theme doesn't know that they have to zip a file to upload it?!?

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but it was very surprising.
  9. swimin304

swimin304 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    any ideas on how to make it better?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    the download link is up
  10. swimin304

swimin304 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    new updated theme more images, media controls, opening images, no more vWallpaper (problems with batterylife and crashing), wifi icons...should be up on cydia in a day or two