Final Fantasy Tactics - Problems

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Lemures, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Lemures

Lemures New Member

I got gpShone pretty much solely to play Final Fantasy Tactics on my iPod touch in my spare time.

I've run into two problems.

First: How do I save? Stupid question, I know, but.... how do I save my game?

Second: It is too bloody slow. Even just sitting there, the music constantly skips. When I enter a battle, it takes literally a few SECONDS for it to load. Everything is choppy, and the sound is horrible because of the constant skips. This is a problem I have with nearly ALL the games I've tried. Why are my games so choppy? Other people are saying they are having no problems.
  2. Ipodtouchftw

Ipodtouchftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have the same sound-problem, i think it could be your bios file, but i'm not sure.
    Zoddt will prolly improve the gba emulator soon.
    But try finding another bios, for example, google gba_bios and click your way to a download link, but DO NOT post "can someone PM me a new bios please??". If you want the forums help, just PM a admin and ask him/her instead.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    they are ROMs what do you expect? yes the sound quality is horrible on all the ROMs on this version. its not your BIOS becaue BIOS has nothing to do wiht gameplay ive been told.

the very poor soudn quality is just this versions dowside. audio is pretty much the hardest thing to put into a ROM. i usually play my ROMs wihtout sound.

i also play Final Fantasy Tactics on gpSPhone. its a fun game because ive never played it before. it is laggy yes but you just have to deal with it until a new version comes out. the next version will hopefully be less laggy. its still playable.