Final case decision, but need help with a decision

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by digitalduck, May 26, 2009.

1. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Ok, I think I know what I am going to do with my case....but I am in a corner..

I like the NeoTouch (not reble, just neo)

but I like the invisibleshield also..

however I currently have just a DLO Softshell case charcoal (the one with diamonds on the back) that wraps around a little on the front but not realy.

Should I just put an IS on this DLO case?

I like the hardshell cases, so should I Just get a hard case like the Neo or something else? If its not going to protect the front by wrapping around more i would like some sort of shield on it. So what do you think. There is a sale on IS right now..

I don't really like my dlo case but technically it works.. I had it on my first gen for awhile which stretched it out..

So, what do you think.. go with IS and something else, or get something that has a shield on it.
  2. turkz1

turkz1 New Member

neotouch all the way.. if u got money invisi shield by zagg on front then neotouch
  3. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I think you should get the incipio duroshot, its the same as the neo but not as flashy, just simple, and all the reviews say it is the best!

I just bought a black one, there are many colors though.

http://www.myincipio.com/category/1...od.device.0_ipod_touch_2nd_gen_generation_2g/

They have the "dermashot" and the "duroshot"

the duroshot is better, not just silicon, its silicon and plastic.