File storage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ron Burgundy, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy New Member

Hi all - I have TuneIn radio for my iphone. I have a few recordings on it that I would like to backup and maybe even keep on my puter. i was just wondering if anyone knows where the files are stored? iv tried looking everywhere for them through WinSCP and ifile but no joy so far. i assume they have been stored as mp3s but maybe not. anyone? cheers in advance
  2. projecteulogy

projecteulogy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Odds are they have a generated case of numbers and an odd extension that only TuneIn radio can read. Such as many game emulators for the iphones have different extensions for games versus on desk/laptop counterparts. (ie: pc gameboys is .gba and for iphones its completely different thus making the transition between the two devices null)
  3. Espekia

Espekia New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    If you really want them you could hook up your iphone's headphone jack to the Line In on your computer, and record them in read time using something like Audacity. Depends how much you want them i guess
  4. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy New Member

ah damn!! i was hoping that wouldnt be the case. what a pain. i really cant be @rsed recording in real time - it takes the beauty out of it all. not happy. somebody must have figured a way round this somewhere.