File request

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Joshuaiscool, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Joshuaiscool

Joshuaiscool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If someone could copy the deb file for repo icons out of their /var/mobile/libary/RPY/install/ folder and send it to me at icantrememberthis11 at hotmail.com that would be great because I have had problems installing the package with rock.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Come on can someone install it and give me the deb file. Its on the [PIRACY] repo and it's free but it's not illegal or cracked. Please?
  2. Joshuaiscool

Joshuaiscool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Maybe I should post this on a forum with more people. It seems iPod touch fans doesn't get you replies. Grrr someone recommended it to me.
  3. Anonymoose23

Anonymoose23 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There are lots of people, just that noone can help you.
  4. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    [removed]
  5. Joshuaiscool

Joshuaiscool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Remember I said at the start it WAS NOT cracked? Anyway I copied it of another device that has a working copy of cydia. I'm not too worried that my cydia doesn't work cydia sucks anyway. The day I updated my firmware and relised cydia didn't work was the day I found out you can get rock which is not slow or crappy and it looks cool. The file was saved as dome wierd name in one of the cache folders. Problem fixed so no more posts please.
  6. jbode4

jbode4 Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    get cyder and you can dl , that deb file!
  7. Joshuaiscool

Joshuaiscool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Like I said at the start cydia does NOT work on my device. 3rd gen touch 3.1.2 firmware. Why do I need that annoying slow cydia anyway I have rock. Even if I wanted to use cydia I couldn't. I tried Icy but that's won't even run the repo to. It's very rare a package won't work in rock but I can copy it on another device if so. Anyway I said my problem was fixed since I already copied it out of another device so why did you comment?