FFVII : Weird.

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by sokolov1, Jun 29, 2008.

1. sokolov1

sokolov1 New Member

Okay, so i finally got a decent iso of Final fantasy VII, and it's going very good for me. The settings i'm using are frameskip =3, landscape=off, Mute sound=on. The cutscenes are extremely slow but in-game it runs fairly well which is odd. I actually forgot how good the graphics were until today. When it's scaled down to such a small section of the screen the picture is very fine and good to look at.

Other options to make psx games work faster are : wi-fi off, brightness = mid and don't put any earphones in, because it does still generate noise (like a small rushing sound).

So my question really is how do you skip cutscenes in Final Fantasy VII, is there a cheat to do so? Any help or further modifications would be helpful!

EDIT: i haven't got a clue what i did (was messing about with l1 l2 r1 r2) but cutscenes run at 53 fps!!! Not amazingly quick but fast for an ipod! :O
  2. sluggerboy124

sluggerboy124 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DUDE i don't know, i guess your ipod is just cooler than the rest of ours but where did u get that rom or what source or w.e. ty.
  3. jcl

jcl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hmm, mine crashes on battles, but I can get them to go 50-70fps