Few Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rainlondon, Apr 20, 2008.

1. rainlondon

rainlondon New Member

I am new to the iPod touch, have only had it for a few days. My last iPod was the mini, so I don't know much about modding, or jailbreaking etc. I looked through the other threads, but didn't really see anything that was easy for a noob like me to understand.

What is the easiest way if possible at all, to import/export notes? I like the note application, but would like to transfer them off the ipod and onto the computer, and vice versa. Would be extremely helpful.

I have also heard talks of putting ebooks on the ipod too, that is something I would also like to do.

I am not computer illiterate, just iPod illiterate.

I am also without a wireless network right now, so can not access the internet through my iPod, just through my pc.

I think that is it for the time being, thanks to everyone who stops to give me a hand.

-rain

Specs if needed:

iPod Touch 8g
    V. 1.1.3
    Not jailbroken
    No wifi

Windows XP
  2. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

Always good to help

Please Register or Log in to view images

First thing...If your looking to Jailbreak, your Going to need wifi to install any apps: Including ebooks

The import export notes thing, I believe there is an app to install for that, but I'm not the person to know

Here is an EXTREMELY easy guide on how to jailbreak: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54152&highlight=iLiberty guide

Good luck, and sense most likely no one will see this thread ever again, you should make a new one if you have any probs..

Cheers