Few problemo's

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Digi., Oct 12, 2009.

1. Digi.

Digi. New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay, so I jailbroke my 32GB Ipod Touch 3G yesterday, as many others of you probably did.

I downloaded cydia and what not, and had a great time, I then realised that whenever i wanted to turn my ipod off and back on, i'd have to connect it to a computer for it to re-jailbreak.
    This can be a tad annoying as you can imagine.

I decided I was going to wait for a later release and restore my ipod touch using the restore button in iTunes, all goes well at first, it begins to restore, the device goes into restore mode, the little apple logo comes up with the bar underneath to indicate how far through the restoring process it is.

Around half way it stops... iTunes comes up with... "The ipod could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (14).

Is there anyway I can restore my ipod touch, or get it unjailbroken so I don't have to problem of needing to plug it in?

I looked around the forums briefly and a few people have stated that its as simple as clicking the restore button, any help?

*EDIT*
    When I try to rejailbreak it, it comes up with the blackrain screen and nothing else happens (even if i run blackrain again)
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
  3. Digi.

Digi. New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    <3 <3 <3