iOS 4.1 Few 4.1 and iPhone 4 questions/jb questions

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Covenant550, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey Im still on 4.0 because it's such a pain to update firmwares. Is there a program for windows or mac that back up EVERYTHING on your iphone exactly as is? So I dont have to start games over or transfer everything via ssh etc?

Also whats the easiest way to go about updating to 4.1 from 4.0 and saving as much data as possible?

lastly, I havent been around lately so sorry for a noob question but is there any wait to jb 4.1 on iphone 4 yet? and if not what program is getting ready to do it? thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Bl1tzkrieg

Bl1tzkrieg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There is no jb 4.1.. Is he a robot?! (JB- Justin bieber)

Anyways to save everything that isn't jailbroken, all you have to do is click update in iTunes.
    If you're going to upgrade, then i would hope your SHSH blobs are saved!
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well on cydia it says my SHSH's are on file for 4.0. And well i wanna save all my Jailbroken stuff along with all the apps that are allready on my iphone etc... I hate having to restart all my games and reinstall everything everytime I update. Will the new jailbreak have hactivation?
  4. Bl1tzkrieg

Bl1tzkrieg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well since you'll be going to 4.0, you'll need to DFU mode then shift+restore to get on it.. Apple doesn't sign 4.0 anymore, so that's your only option. But then again, 2 days ago i was messing around, added the changes to host files and restored to 4.0 without the need of DFU mode. So give that a chance?

I can't help you out on hactivation, don't know anything about it

Please Register or Log in to view images