Ferrari gt evolution crashing

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Justinz28, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Justinz28

Justinz28 New Member

Well, not even sure if this is crashing.

But everytime i click it to start it up, it just sits at a white screen. I can click home and it goes back to my home screen, but the game just wont load. Sometimes, it will boot up jsut fine, but thats only like 1 in 10-15 times.

I tried un installing/reinstalling a few times, and its just not working. Every single other app works fine, and this one was working fine yesterday/ this morning, than just stopped.

Jailbroken 2g.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    For some reason, it boots iff i keep tapping the center of the screen right after i initailly tap the icon...
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

My advice = don't crack apps.
  3. Justinz28

Justinz28 New Member

Its not a cracked one though.

This is one i actually bought pre jailbreak, worked fine pre jailbreak as well.

You know what happens when you assume right?
  4. jailbreak123

jailbreak123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is it any good?I yet to have asfault and then got fastlane which is slot better.Is Ferrari gt better?
  5. Justinz28

Justinz28 New Member

I have asphault, fast lane, and ferrari.

I love the controls in ferrari, their perfect, no matter which scheme you use, they just... work.

Havent spent too much time on fast lane. and asphalt is nice, just controls are hard for me.

Its a goof game overall, good graphics/controls/ good number of cars as well.
  6. valerio1994

valerio1994 New Member

yer im havin that problem two how to do you fix it and if its fixed whats the link?
  7. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)

If your ipod is jailbroken, use sb settings and boot into safe mode. Run the game once and then reboot it back into normal mode. It should work.
  8. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have Ferrari gt and brothers at arms and they would not work after I did the tethered jailbreak. But once I use quickfreedom and became untethered both games started working agian.
  9. Greggyfoote

Greggyfoote New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Mine doesn't start up often, but just keep opening and closing it eventually it will start loading and working, that's what mine does and i'm on a jailbreak.
  10. Justinz28

Justinz28 New Member

Thats what it does, boots up like one in 8 or so.

Oh well..

Tried booting into safe mode, than normal, still does it. Boots fine in safe mode though.