feeling betrayed anyone else

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by archie the 2nd, Jun 22, 2010.

1. archie the 2nd

archie the 2nd New Member

okay so maybe this is all my fault for believing in apple to have actually made a product that was frigging ready before launch (which is a habit i wish they'd not lost) but guess what i bought a i pod touch (1st gen) as soon as i saw it come to market i got it a couple of years back now and despite many niggles them lopping off liberty after liberty and general acting like i hadn't in fact so much purchased a device from them as rented it.

I should be: grateful, paying them more continuously, trust them with all my bank details for any mundane little thing (seen as they where trusting me with their i pod)and give them all the data on my computer.

now all this was far from fine with me but i kept stum knowing that apple where just catering to a more involved customer. hell i even put up with the fact i bought something that was meant to have apps, that could not support apps with out me giving over all my bank details and shelling out £5.

but now to the core of my angry nay my rage apple released ios4 yesterday (wooptie doo) and despite having herd that it wasn't backwards computable i though to myself

'hey apple are a decent company sure they've crushed you trust you gave them but surely they'll release os 3 downwards for free now i mean after all there s no point selling a inferior product when your giving the next version away free.'

but guess what yup thats it they screwed me again >.< freakin apple arhhhhhhhh, i pretty much just came to rant sorry but i figure if i keep to myself apple would never even get a clue, why haven't i posted on apples site you ask? they want my friggin bank details for that as well.

stupid mac
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Why should you give them all the data on your computer?
  3. archie the 2nd

archie the 2nd New Member

reread your itunes end user agreement its been there for ages apple are perfectly entitled to take any data they want from your computer think the wording is something like 'including but not limited to' thats cart blanch in leagual terms.
  4. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    This?

They can gather anonymous information about your computer, pertaining to iTunes. Diagnostic information, not 'all of your data'.