iOS 4.0 Features

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nickswitz, Apr 10, 2010.

1. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't know what the license agreement says for the beta, but can we hear about the other 93 special feature added?

If so I would love to hear about them.
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I'm pretty sure that the devs/beta testers have to keep quiet, but I would like to know them, too.

Of course, there is a good chance they haven't all been added yet, since we are on the first beta.
  3. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, I've heard that they can't say anything, but if they can we would all love you

Please Register or Log in to view images

I personally can't wait til 4.0 comes out, I will be downloading it the first day it comes out, I don't care what it costs.
  4. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I am on a dev's account, but sadly only have Windows (and the dreaded Error 13

). I hope that Apple releases an update to something soon, because this is really killing me. I have the firmware and everything.
  5. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Never thought of this .. was on 4.0 earlier but then downgraded back and never thought about the other features .. Don't think they would of included ALL of them ? like adding them beta stage by stage so making it easier to locate and fix bugs?
  6. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, that make sense, but I know someone else mentioned that there will be universal search (finally) for the springboard search. So I was wondering if any other features would be released to us...
  7. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Exactly. That way there isn't a tidal wave. Also, depending on when they are actually planning to launch it, some of the features may not be finished.
  8. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  9. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yes, the developers aren't supposed to leak or inform any information about firmware 4.0. Doing otherwise will break the NDA. However, it seems like many developers have forgotten all about the NDA because there's a good amount of information being leaked. I certainly won't complain though

Not only are we in the first beta, but let's not forget we're still in April. Most things on this update (which let me remind you, will be releasing in summer) will most likely run great on the new iPhone. Also, I'm sure there are many large features that cannot be released at this point, due to it hinting at new hardware.

Just putting out a little reminder to everyone. The preview was, A PREVIEW. This means we are bound to see brand new features come summer. So be ready!

10. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Why don't you just hackintosh your netbook again? Shouldn't take that long. Only takes me about 30-40 minutes to get everything working.