favorite snes games

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by acerad6, Mar 9, 2008.

1. acerad6

acerad6 New Member

i need insperation to find new roms that might not be so well known
    if u give me a good response i will give u the link to my ishare account that has like
    115 snes roms and gba mostly (snes) great sellection
  2. dbrons

dbrons New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well my favorite snes were probably "Shadowrun" and "Earthbound"
  3. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

my favorite snes game is super mario RPG. It isn't compatible with the latest version of the emu but it might with the next update since it worked with the older versions. Its basically like paper mario except without the paper part. lol that sounded really dumb. but anyways also get earthbound for sure, and all the super mario worlds. contra III the alien wars is also fun but really really hard
  4. acerad6

acerad6 New Member

thx

thanks for the replise even if i have all those games. if u want i can take rom requests for people and allow acsess to my ishare account that is very popular
  5. Saloon Burten

Saloon Burten New Member

Saloon Burten

How about Joe and Mac 1 and 2 Don't forget The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse and another great game that was forgotten was X-Kaliber 2097 and how about Primal Rage, Lester the Unlikely, Toy Story, and my favorite of all time Battletoads in Battlemania. These are all my favorites and are gone thanks to a robbery of my house years ago all these were awesome games and have replay value like no other it would be awesome to see them again.