Favorite mode of play?

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Rawd, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Ok, so far there are a few different modes of play. I really like making joints, and pinning objects to the walls, and it is fun to drag and throw stuff around. But I think the most challenging levels so far are the one's where you cannot anchor or drag. JZ's 1st level pack is the most challenging I think because of this. You cannot anchor or drag, and you must use phyisics to finish them. With my level pack 2, you could no longer drag, but you can anchor objects.. you can pretty much anchor a floor or wall anywhere you need it. As this could be seen as cheating, in the future you will be deducted points for it.... If you haven't seen my aquarium level, r4m0n said he will put it on installer soon.. It is a new game mode that uses only the accelerometer, and doesn't allow drawing, anchoring, or dragging. Although it may seem kinda boring now, I am working on a 5 pack and eventually when a timer and point system is implemented, we can compete for fastest time on these types of gamepacks. I have a couple of other ideas in mind... and I am working on a few more packs. If everyone tells me what they think is the most fun, it will help me to decide what to work on next

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: I am working on one now that uses gravity, accelerometer, drawing, and anchoring, but no dragging. eg... draw and pin a ramp, then use the accelerometer to move the ball to the ramp to jump a hole.
  2. Baum

Baum New Member

i like:
    dragging, drawing

i dislike:
    accelerometer and drawing joints buy urself. when they are in a level its fine.
  3. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i want dragging for every level
  4. Baum

Baum New Member

GUYS, give comments here please, its important to knwo what people like and what the dislike! SO its easier for all levelmakers to make good packs!
    Cheers
  5. ben471

ben471 New Member

I like dragging because its easy. I tried ur Aquarium level and I kinda liked it. Will be fun with timer.

Posted from my chemistry class

6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I think I am eventually going to release all of my map packs with 3 difficulty settings..

Easy: dragging, and joints can be used.

Medium: Joints can be used.

Hard: no dragging or joints.

I am excited for a point system, so we can start competing on these

7. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member

Or just enable the option's menu then

Or ask for r4m0n to make a "extra" options menu so you can enable and disable only joints/dragging and stuff xD (not the grafitiy and accelerometer and debug thing

)
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I thought of that as well. But what happens when we get a points system? I think they will have to be seperate packs for that.. Unless r4m0n can work some more magic.