OK, I have a 16GB iPod Touch, first generation. Had it for about a year and a half. It still functions properly, but I have one problem. Whenever I charge it, the battery display goes down to the bottom of the red. Now, when i take the iPod off the charger, it warns me my battery is low. If i just put on some music and mind my own business, the battery sneaks up to full life in like a minute and will play forever. Then if I put it back on the charger, it claims the battery is almost dead again. Can someone tell me if this is a common problem and any way to fix this. I already tried restoring the iPod and that did nothing.