Fatal Error on jailbraking

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by zenonasz, Jan 28, 2008.

1. zenonasz

zenonasz New Member

I have just jailbroke 1.1.3 from scratch ( downgraded to 1.1.1 and went thought full processes). Well i got a fatal error msg when the cmd script run. I was away when the processes occurred. When i came back i saw the msg and after that msg i read that my ipod was jailbroken successfully. i restart my device and i had the 1.1.3 firmware, i install the app pack from the installer and everything seems to work fine. is there any chance that i will have problems in the future, am i able to re-jailbrake 1.1.3( run the method again or use another method)?
    Thanks Zenon.
    Please don't tell me to use the search option as i already did. I checked many threads regarding to 1.1.3(Not all of them as there tooooooooo many.....)
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you're referring to the "Simplest" sticky post, i think that happens to everyone. i found that version to not work very well. i used it twice yesterday and i kept having problems. then i tried SkylarEC's installer.app jailbreak and i havent had a single problem at all.
  3. zenonasz

zenonasz New Member

So... that means that i have to jailbrake my ipod again from scratch???
    Can i re-jailbrake it using SkylarEC method?
    Thanks for replying btw

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    sadly, you can only jailbreak it once. so its best to choose the best method the first time around. i restored my ipod about 17 times yesterday... from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. using almost all of the methods available. and i really did find SkylarEC's to be the only one that gave me ZERO problems... if you dont have any problems right now, i say just stick with what you got. it'll save you about an hour of downgrading, upgrading, jailbreaking 3 firmwares, etc. but if you start having problems, try SkylarEC's
  5. zenonasz

zenonasz New Member

Thanks a lot.... i really appreciate your help... well i think my ipod and i will get through the dull procedure of jailbraking again.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks again....
  6. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got the fatal error, at the very very end, its fine, its not like something didn't install, because the next message was your done....