Fast untethered jailbreaker - Final Sn0w

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by agsgymboy, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agsgymboy

agsgymboy New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Although this MAC program doesn't allow you to customize, it does jailbreak you iPod touch 2g Very Fast. It includes the custom IPSW file (no need to patch, etc.

Please Register or Log in to view images

), and the Final Sn0w Program.

Download Link: <REDACTED>

I take all credit for the program itself, but give huge credit to the Dev-Team for Redsn0w and Pwnage tool!

Youtube Video Instructions: <REDACTED>

[MOD NOTE - CUSTOM FIRMWARE LINKS ARE ILLEGAL!]
  2. Oregon

Oregon New Member

would you do a windows port? pretty please!

i just tried jailbreaking tonight. twice i screwed it up badly, the second time i thought it was shot. now i don't really want to attempt it again...
  3. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    <REDACTED>
    their watch that and in the description is the pre patched firmware and everything you need make sure you ead the whole description

[MOD EDIT - CUSTOM FIRMWARE LINKS ARE ILLEGAL]
  4. agsgymboy

agsgymboy New Member

No, i am not making a windows port, i have no idea how to program in anything but applescript. You can try to jailbreak with QuickFreedom if you need to do it on windows, or use the Youtube link that JoeyBradley98 posted.
  5. FloridaOranges

FloridaOranges New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    does it give you cydia?
  6. ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy New Member

Downloading from server now.

7. Chuckee

Chuckee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can you make something this quick and basic and straightforward for NOR-only? I mean, I get that the dev-team are all volunteers and all, and they OWE us nothing, but geez, it's been over a week since they formally acknowledged the untethered jb. They even mentioned that a QuickPwn wouldn't be hard to do at all, knowing WHAT THEY KNEW THEN. I know they have day jobs n'all, but why oh why do us loyalists wait a week for QuickPwn and PwnageTool and still nothing?

Sorry for the rant, and don't want to hijack the thread, so back to the original question: can you do a NOR-only version of this? I just wanna plug in my vanilla tethered jb ipt2g, click a button, and have it go untethered. On my Mac. Are you the guy to make that happen?

Thanks!
  8. ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy New Member

I got error 1600 after trying to extract the new firmware. Thankfully I knew how to get my iPod back to 2.2.1

Still, a major bummer.

9. touchhacker

touchhacker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  10. leightonrodney

leightonrodney New Member

Help!

I used final sn0w but i keep getting error 21 and i followed all the instructions carefully, and everything works fine till i need to restore in itunes, it extracts the file then the error comes up so i clicked help and followed all the instructions to get rid of the error message but i still get it.... has anyone jailbroken their ipod touch 2G here???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.