Fast 3g Internet anywhere

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by llekyamer, Jan 16, 2008.

1. llekyamer

llekyamer New Member

I have the perfect solution for those that want to be able to use the internet , and voip with their touch anywhere and not be limited to a hot spot. It’s the Cellular Cradlepoint Routers > PHS 300 - Personal HotSpot that and a We recommend the Rev A capable Novatel U727 for use with the Cradlepoint router.
    Rev A gives you up to 3.1Mbps download and 1.8Mbps upload speeds.
    Sprint is only $59.99 per month - no cellular plan needed.
    The cradel point fits in your pocket the modem connects via usb to it, and has 3 hours of charge time, more than enough considering evrytime you are in your car you will be charging it. You can then have internet anywhere and use your voip anywhere, and not worry about how many minutes you are using up. And for all of you that say $60 is to much, right no my cell bill for 2 useless nextel phone is about $500 per month and I don’t get anything like what is available on my ipod touch. So I can have internet fast anywhere even connect my laptops to it form anywhere. This is what we are waiting for.
  2. transam7816

transam7816 New Member

or for $30 bucks a month get a a sero plan with unlimited data and get a mogul and use wifi anywhere like i am doing right now

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. kingjarman

kingjarman Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    transam, explain?
  4. transam7816

transam7816 New Member

i have a sero plan price of it is $30 a month unlimited data, unlmited texting, free nights starting at 7, free weekends, free mobile to mobile 500 anytime minutes, unlimited pictrue mail. now i also have the sprint ppc 6800 which is the mogul, there is a software for it called wmwifirouter that basically connects you to sprints evdo network then uses that phone into a router. therefore wherever you have sprint service you have online access. and htc, the brand that makes the phone, is making a firmware update for the phone so it has rev a capabilities as well as gps
  5. kingjarman

kingjarman Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    so then what's the point of having a touch?
  6. sfgiantswings09

sfgiantswings09 New Member

dang thats pretty cool...im thinkin about gettin a mogul anyway..
    how is it??
  7. transam7816

transam7816 New Member

the applications, better user interface, the better browser that lets me view full pages that doesn't take a long time to load. trust me it's a lot better. and its about to be a phone as well, i've already made my mic, just needs a better sip voip application so it doesn't crash on me all the time.
  8. transam7816

transam7816 New Member

it's not too shabby, i mean it's not as fast as my home wifi but i mean it does the job, i can be in the car and download songs from seeqpod into my ipod to hear over the radio. i just can't wait for HTC to release the update with the rev. a. it will be a lot faster with that.
  9. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    http://www.jongma.org/WMWifiRouter/

That's what I use as well (well, not sero, but sprint + PV + mogul - had all that before
    + ipod touch + WMWifiRouter =

I really don't think I could stand AT&T, or an iPhone for that matter... but that's another story

10. transam7816

transam7816 New Member

yea it's awesome, lucky for us huh