Fallout 3 Pipboy app.

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by HeavyMetal88, Jan 18, 2010.

1. HeavyMetal88

HeavyMetal88 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This might just be my inner geek speaking, but personally I feel that someone should create a Pipboy app. By having GNR and the Enclave radio playing, have built in stats/inventory, fake map, etc. I feel that this would be a very entertaining app that I would be more then willing to purchase. I figured I'd throw my ideas out there in hopes that someone would attempt to design this.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Graytack123 likes this.
  2. Ulixes

Ulixes New Member

3. Shedder80

Shedder80 Guest

PipBoy app

Hi!
    I just released my first iPhone app, the PipClock, as you can imagine it's heavily inspired to the PipBoy.

You can check it out here: www.pipclock.com

some of its function, so far: clock, weather hazards detector (it uses gps and real data but shows stuff like toxic rain, poisonous fog and stuff like that), landmark detector (uses gps) some real time weather infos, day/night cycle graphic view, Geiger counter, magnetic compass, PipBoy flashlight mode.. And so on..

I'm implementing new features because I really would like a PipBoy app for iPhone, I love Fallout universe!!
    I was thinking about adding real time map where you can put and name your checkpoints (ala pipboy map), radio stations using the iPhone library, and maybe an inventory/to do list with the same layout as the pipclock...
    In the future I'm thinking to add some kind of gps social network game, where you have to move to some locations to scavenge for ammo, food and stuff like that... But this needs mooooore planning

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyway, if you have some suggestions on cool features let me know!
  4. Salmanius

Salmanius Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Too bad you could never put it up on the app store. It would break copyright laws