Fake/knockoff Sennheiser PX headphones???

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by eric8205, Aug 15, 2010.

1. eric8205

eric8205 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hi, i realize that ebay is a verry risky place when dealing with fakes of products, but I was wondering how is it with lower end headphones such as the px100's or 200's and not the very expensive ones? should I be safe buying the px's on ebay with no chance of fakes?

Please Register or Log in to view images

because it has great prices on them I was looking at these (most likely fake, right?) in particular. Or these, still a good deal I guess, and seller is from US, good sign I assume
    Also, how would you guys rank the px models? meaning px100/200's 1st and second models, thanks for the help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. crovian

crovian Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not sure on px models but I think sennheiser is the most copied earphone brand ever... I remember I had done like days of research before purchasing my IE8.

I think it's a good idea to pay a little extra and go for the sure route and buy from authorized reseller.
  3. eric8205

eric8205 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yeah, but I cant bring myself to pay $80, even if that isnt expensive to an audiophile, it is to me. and I want to get headphones I can wear in public, IE not portapros. idk what to buy really, this is a long process for me