FAKE: Flash is here

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by szurinaga, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

I was reading in the spanish Forums and this guy says that he has gotten flash on his ipod ready. He gave a tutorial, and now there is like a list 3 pages long of people confirming this. Let me Translate it

"well, after so much work and investigation ive bettered the proposal of Gnash, a project to run flash in any operating system, well my job was hard so i hope that everyone takes importance and read attentively.

Like many of you know, mobile safari works by loading a page that we see as a image, so that means that what we are seeing is not really the a website, but actually an image of the webpage, and for that reason its impossible for flash or Gif images, everything that has movement you can not see. In the case of the Flash, we see the damn Grey Square.

Well, iGetFlash solves part of our problem, for the moment in this beta version it only works with movies (some are getting the application better though), you can try this by going to youtube, from the safari and youll see that there is an icon that says "see flash video", for the moment this botton is in charge of launching the igetflash application where we can will be able to visualize our video.

iGetFlash consist of 2 things:

1.- a Plug-in for safari:
    which with we will be able to have the option to will permit us to launch the second part of our application

2. iGetFlash Player:
    This is the player that will permit us to watch the videos, one time just when we click it on safari

In the second version of this application, you will be able to add the option of putting in a URL from the iGetFlash player

For all of the help that this Forum has brought me, i will bring this add on completely free. but i as you for your help, to buy me a new PC XD, so those who want to help i am here at your service. my paypal is frednm@gmail.com, i would really appreciate it

INSTALLATION

Finally i added the link for the download

First download the plug in *descomprimelo*?? and then put it in the following destination /systerm/library/Internet Plug-ins < put the download here, remember that you set the permissions to 755/

Now restart the ipod

Next, add the following source to installer

http://jkflash.tk

Refresh your sources

Go to the category that says iGetFlash and install the application.

THATS IT!!

Hope your happy with your new application!!!

link
    http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?10s4bxwdcey

" heres the orignal thread http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18781

tell me if it works!!!
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Someone already posted this AS A JOKE!!!

The file is 108 Bytes... it says something in spanish... blah blah... its April Fools or whatever in Mexico...
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

jkflash.tk jk does stand for just kidding...
  4. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

thats a bummer
  5. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
  6. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

and i spent all that time translating, JOKES ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

lol that sucks!
  8. badhairdude

badhairdude New Member

balls, was excited for a minute
  9. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

dude i spent like half 15-20 mins doing that. CHORROS D PENDEJOS SON ESO ANIMALS EN LOS FOROS D ESPANOL!!!!!!!!!!
  10. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    That does suck major balls.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.