[FAKE]breaking newsn ipod touch 3g has no camera

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xprsiv, Sep 8, 2009.

1. xprsiv

xprsiv New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ipod touch has no camera here is proof

As you may already have heard from the nagging media reports, Apple will indeed host a product demonstration in San Francisco on September 9th. I want you to dispel all the nasty rumors of a “camera” and “microphone” on the next-generation iPod Touch. Sorry to break it to you, but that isn’t true. Let me tell you what will actually be unveiled instead. It’s called the iPod Touch P. That’s right, capital P. You must be wondering right now what the P stands for. The latest iPhone has an “S” as in speed, but what exactly does “P” mean? Potential? That’s weeeaaak. Phantom? Sounds cool, but no. What it really stands for: is POWER. Yes, battery power to be exact. Working day and night during my stay at the hospital, I experienced an epiphany one night that truly opened my eyes. It was un-be-lievable. Fantastic. I saw things that not even Steve Ballmer or Larry Page will see in a gazillion years. I knew my calling from that point on. The people spoke, and I heard. I was determined to answer the calls for a vastly improved battery life that could last longer than an episode of Lost and The Office. People could not spend so much time charging there iPod’s, waiting nervously throughout the two-plus hour marathon that slowly passes. One mother I met cried in my arms as she told me the sad, sad story of her little Billy who could barely play his Peggle under the dimmest backlight. It was excruciating to listen to. But I understood what I needed to do.

Let me get down to the juicy technical details of the iPod Touch P. First, it is capable of lasting a full-18 hour period. I ain’t kidding, brother. If I was, I’d be fired(again). No, sir, this is not eighteen hours of simple music, with your wifi connection turned off. I’m talking about being able to play through an entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the entire collection of Rocky movies. After all that, you still have at least a tenth remaining of the battery, on average, enough to tweet,”The iPod Touch P rocks, b*tches!!!!!!” over a thousand times.
    At this point, you must be thinking that with such a godlike battery, this thing must carry at least a 15-pound power source on it or something, right? WRONG again my simple-minded friend. In fact, it is 25% lighter than the iPod Touch 2g! How this was accomplished is a simple engineering miracle and a whole load of kickass luck. Let me say this: This thing is SWEET. Very sweet.

dont believe me i am not the one who wrote it not giving u links check out breaking news on ipod touch i think its the first link
  2. Kargo

Kargo Member

Device:
    iPad
  3. gavcorkery

gavcorkery New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this is old news. oh and by the way, FAKE
  4. xFKSxSquirrel

xFKSxSquirrel Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    umm first steve wasnt fired he quit and second it doesnt matter if there is a camera or not
  5. Duykur

Duykur Banned

This proves your lying, apples stock is up almost 80% from march.
  6. epqr

epqr Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That1s so not funny
  7. MaxPower49

MaxPower49 Member

Device:
    iPad
    Well, he says right there at the beginning of the email that it is really him so I'd say this is legit.
  8. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Would you like to stop posting old and fake news?

Please?

Just for us?
  9. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

People will do anything for you haha
  10. Sups

Sups New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Repost.
    Fake.
    Gtfo.