Failure to Launch ver 1.5

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Daschner, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Daschner

Daschner New Member

I have gpsPhone ver 1.5 as nearly as I can tell installed correctly. I have gpsphone.app in my Applications folder, including gba_bios.bin, and four roms in my /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA folder. I restarted my touch, and the gpsphone icon was there. I tried launching it, and there was a white screen, then it would abort and return to the springboard with no error message.

I also checked the gba_bios file in a hex editor, and the first line was 0x18, as I was advised it should be. What is mostly likely my problem?
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Are the permissions set to 755? Do this and it should fix it. gl
  3. Daschner

Daschner New Member

I did right click the gpsphone.app folder in winSCP, click properties, and check the permission. In the "Permissions:" section of the properties window, there are a number of boxes, some checked, some not, and an "Octal:" field that reads 0755. The only other thing I noticed there is the "Set group, owner, and permissions recursively" checkbox.
  4. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh that happened to me, just keep tryin it, itll eventually go away, in fact its even better, cause i had some games that wouldnt show up, but the new update fixed that! woot!