Failed Jailbreak using blackrain :( wont turn on please help im going insane D:

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Towelface3, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Towelface3

Towelface3 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi, i just bought a new ipod touch think it was a 3g it came with 3.1.1 firmware so iv had it for bout a day and i decided to jailbreak it so i watched some vid on youtube and i followed it but the retard didint tell me it had to be 3.1.2 so yeah i ran the software yeah btw i was using blackrain 3.1.2 on vista now it wont turn back on im like realy panicing please help if you can im like going insane and my boobs are hurting pleaseee help if you solve my little huge prob and yur awsome il concider sending you like 10-20 dollers via paypall please help Xx
  2. northstar13

northstar13 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    no problem.
    just put the device into safe mode by holding down the home button and the power button at the same time, wait for the device to turn off and restart. let go of the power button BUT KEEP holding the home button. the screen should flash and it will show up with a itunes logo. plug it into your computer and it will say your ipod is in DFU mode. just click restore and Presto! good as new. And a word of advice. the 3g ipods havent been complety jailbroken yet so it would be ill advised to try and run black rain on it. thats why you had complications. hopes this helps =)