..Facebook rant

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Tariomaster, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, I check this forum every night for news. Today I found this facebook thing. people trying to sell them... you people can get sent to jail!!! I'm sitting here, getting a facebook account and then they cancel the offer! All because People have to go SELL THEM. "It's not enough to get 500 free songs, but we have to go steal them from other people, Lets even Sell them for 10$ per code to ruin our Ebay Account too! Let's ruin all the other people who want to enjoy 500 free songs!"

*Exhale*
  2. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Please post your rants or comments.

*Inhale*
    *Exhale*
  3. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

Im totally wirh you on this one. Just bexause the songs came from itunes dowsnt mean you didnt steal them. If you want to steal music, just fire up bit******* and leave the codes to the members of facebook. I have axquired 70 free songs total, half of which came from someone who gave me his codes. Play nice!!!
  4. timothyjay2004

timothyjay2004 New Member

I didn't get 1 damn code... Kinda makes me mad to read how many songs all of these people had. I'd been happy with 1 code to get 5 songs. I've payed for all of my songs 900 songs I have, and it'd be nice to have at least gotten 5 for free... I wouldn't have got more than 1 code, and neither should anyone else have...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

wow, that really does suck. you should have acted faster i guess.
  6. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I'm actually proud that I own all my music (12,000 songs worth). And I was equally happy with my one code and my five free songs. It's too bad everyone had to ruin this for everybody else.
  7. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

i know. i created accounts with the email accounts i already had, some people created enough to get 200 or more free songs.
  8. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    I only made 4 of the accounts , but it REALLY posses me off that people are selling these codes. I mean its a bit risky to make a bunch of facebook accounts, but to get seventy codes is insane. I made 4 but i was a bit worried id made too many accounts.
  9. Tariomaster

Tariomaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just read what all of you responded, and Thank you for the support!!!
  10. badapple18

badapple18 New Member

nintendodude

nintendodude you were caught with your pants down on this one he even quoted you on this one if you want to steal music there is plenty easier ways to do it i think it is pathetic you have to create accounts to get a few free songs i got my 5 free songs from my facebook account and i was done but nintendodude you have no room to tak it says it all in the quote