Facebook app question

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by drguitarum2005, Jul 25, 2008.

1. drguitarum2005

drguitarum2005 New Member

I have the facebook app I know it is somewhat limited so far but is anyone else able to view their friends pics? It says photos and all but it only shows their photo albums and what seems to be all their previous profile pics. How do you view all the pics tagged of someone like you can on the real facebook?
  2. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i'm not sure. maybe that feature hasn't been added yet but will be put in a future update.
  3. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

I can just fine
  4. tpkray

tpkray New Member

You just tap on there profile picture and you should be able to view there tagged pictures.
  5. drguitarum2005

thats what i would think but for example if I click on my name at the bottom (second icon from the left) then click on my profile pic, it says "1 of 6" and the only 6 are past profile pics...none of ones tagged of me.

If i got to a friend profile and click on "photos", the next screen shows that person profile pic, and undet it it says "photos of xxxxxxx" and then that persons albums. i can view their albums just fine, but clicking on their profile pic and on "Photos of xxxxx" both bring up the same pics...their 5-10 profile pics when I should be seeing 400+ tagged pics of them. is this really only happening to me? this is such a app-based problem that i find it hard to believe that my iPod is making this happen...
  6. tpkray

tpkray New Member

IDK it works for me. It should work for everyone.
  7. drguitarum2005

I just got an email reply from facebook and they said they're aware of the issue and are working on it. I guess that answers that