Facebook 2.0 App Not Adding New Friends

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by mbives, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mbives

mbives New Member

I have added the new Facebook 2.0 Web App but the problem I am having with it is when I add new friends to my Facebook from a PC, the Web App does not recognize those new friends. I touch the "Friends" icon at the bottom-middle of the screen and it does not have my newest friends on there. Even when I do a search it will not pull them in. I have connected the iPod to my PC to do a sync but it still is not updating.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this? Any advice or suggestions would be incredibly appreciated!
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I've found that you have to wait a bit and perhaps close and reopen the application for your new friends to appear.

P.S. Welcome to the forums.
  3. mbives

mbives New Member

Well, thank you for welcoming me! I have waited quite a bit and it still is not adding my new friends. Actually, its been almost an entire week since I have added my newest friends and they are not being added.

Tonight I am going to try and Uninstall the App and then re-install, even though I'm not entirely sure how to do that.

In the mean time, if anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thank you!!
  4. kentor

kentor New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i just logged out and then logged back in again. to do this, simply go to your profile section (should be the second from the right.. down the bottom) and press logout in the top left

hope that helps mate
  5. mbives

mbives New Member

This worked!!! Hooray! Kentor you are my hero! I'm so happy now! Thank you all so so much! ^_^
  6. bluX

bluX New Member

Haha ...
  7. Rico

Rico New Member

i noticed that too