Fable 2

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Salarian, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Salarian

Salarian Banned

I have been upt-o-date with watching every little news article and video about Fable 2. I have played and beaten Fable with flying colors. I was a little disaointed that guns will be in this game. Does anyone else think that ruins the whole concept of it? I was truly content with bow's and arrows and swords. Guns ruin it for me. At least you get to have a dog in the game.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Here are some of the best Fable 2 videos I could find.

Fable 2 Fight System

Fable 2 Gameplay

More Fable 2 Gameplay

Discuss!
  2. citizenk5

citizenk5 New Member

Once again, an amazing looking game not being released for PC. This is really getting annoying.
  3. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Never played the first one though I heard it was really good. Ive read that some people aren't happy with guns being in this one? Kinda ruins the whole point of it?
  4. sokolov1

sokolov1 New Member

I point these people to "Jade Empire" that's a similar game made by bioware, alot like KOTOR but in chinese times, this game had REALLY weird guns and the game was EPIC (even if it sold only few copies).

I also say to these people that Fable II is 500 YEARS ahead of the old one, and even if that isn't enough to convince people that a civilisation can use BOTH guns and swords look at chinese/japanese legacy.

Also!!! Let's look at 2009/10's biggest GOTY Final Fantasy XIII, this uses both GUNS and SWORDS and it's still an epic game.

So yeah, i think you can see my stance on people who are gun haters in fantasy games.