Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by studangerous, Sep 9, 2009.
Taken from the Apple Blurb when downloading the new firmware:
But how will the organizing of apps installed with Cydia or just over SSH work on a jailbroken iPod Touch??
disappointed Please Register or Log in to view images
nothing for ipod touch? :S
Please Register or Log in to view images
Here is the ipod touch 3.1.1 changelog:
This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
• Genius recommendations for Applications
• iTunes 9 support
- Genius Mixes
- Organize your apps directly in iTunes
- Improved syncing options for music, movies, TV
shows, podcasts and photos
- iTunes U content organization
• Redeem iTunes Gift cards, codes and certificates in the
• Display available iTunes account credits in App Store
and iTunes Store
• Remotely lock iPod touch with a passcode via MobileMe
• Warn when visiting fraudulent websites in Safari (anti-
• Improved Exchange calendar syncing and invitation
• Fixes issue that caused some app icons to display
It may seem a lame question, but I haven't got my Ipod yet. I've downloaded the 3.0 firmware mostly for the landscape typing feature, does it worth for me getting this new one (3.1)?
PS: My Ipod arrives next week, bought it from a store on ebay. Any hints about anything are welcome!! Thank you!
Will this update erase what's on the iPod and force you to transfer items back on?
Separate names with a comma.