F***ed up iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by miseracord, Dec 29, 2007.

1. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I made a thread earlier about my videos and music not appearing. I restored my ipod, downgraded it to 1.1, jailbreaked it, plugged it in, and found that I only have 300 mb. I'm going to try putting a lot of music in it, just to see if iTunes read wrong. Honestly, wtf. I don't know what happened. Has this happened to anyone else?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Lol, this happened to me...

It happened when i first jailbroke it... i messed up....

What did you use to jailbreak?
  3. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

this is an old problem with the old manual jailbreaking methods... there are several (probly dead) threads about this... http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10632&highlight=300mb

theres a good one...

EDIT: btw this is for the really old jailbreak its probly not even valid anymore... ust try restoring and re jailbreaking using jailbreakme.com
  4. tipii

tipii New Member

if i understand u correctly this happened to me. you must plug it into itunes restore and update it. then you must transfer all your media and if u want to make it easier to jailbreak downgrade to 1.1.1. this is what i had to do and it worked. yes it takes a while but its definatley worth it
  5. clinto84

clinto84 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    thanks guys, i just went over my download allowance and our internet is down to 56k (#$#@%@%) so im gonna wait till the new month starts then ill restore it (i cant restore with out updating) and jailbreak it, i had a mate jail break it im not sure how he did it, you can only do it if you have wifi right? also i have a 8gb one and a 16gb one (ones my moms) and i use vista and everytime i try to put stuff on there i get a not enough memory error no matter what size of stuff i want to put on there, ie: 2gb music, 1gb vids and 500mb of pics and it just wont let me, is this cause of vista? iv got another computer im currently putting everything on with xp and im going to try that way, i used a friends mac and it synced perfectly first time i was nearly able to fill it with music,vids so is vista the problem?
  6. tipii

tipii New Member

idk what is so messed up but yes u need to restore and update it. and u can search for the 1.1.1 downgrade from like ipodtouchmasters videos on youtube. and all u gotta do once ur downgraded is go to jailbreakme.com. read some tutorials.