ezgear orders read

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by djricekcn, Oct 19, 2007.

1. djricekcn

djricekcn New Member

I wonder if I should get it though....what are their reputation?

Dear Customer,

Your ezView Touch for the iPod Touch will be shipping later next week. In order to give you enough time to respond to this message, we are sending it out today. The first shipment of this product is going to you...the iPod User.

This message is sent to you because you were one of the first users to reserve one. You can use the link below to purchase your ezView Touch.

If you have any questions about the order, or you are an international customer and cannot find the shipping method you prefer, please email us at info@ezgear.com and we will get it addressed during working hours.

ezView Touch
    ezView Touch

To buy your ezView Touch, click on the AddtoCart button or for those using text email, you can click on the link at the bottom of this message.
  2. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

i was looking at this but the webiste looks iffy
  3. koen305

koen305 New Member

i want to buy this product too, but i'm not sure it's for the ipod touch, they show an image of the iphone.

and i dont know they ship to holland (europe)?

i send them a mail and waiting..
  4. fredrick

fredrick New Member

Ez view seems to have an official reseller near my city. I plan on calling this week to ask if they do indeed sell the Touch case that Ezview displays on their site.

Ill post an update at the end of the week. I would really like to have an iVolution case from Vaja but for some unknown reason they have not come out with one for the touch.
  5. Gillius

Gillius New Member

Anyone know anything else about these? They look really nice but every time they list a date for shipping, it gets pushed again.
  6. Gillius

Gillius New Member

Sorry for double post but, the cases are finally listed as ready on the web site. I highly recommend you check them out, best looking case I have seen.

http://ezgear.com/iPod/ezViewTouch.htm
  7. tyeh26

tyeh26 New Member

errr the pictures are still iphones

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Gillius

Gillius New Member

9. acura_speed

acura_speed New Member

10. tyeh26

tyeh26 New Member

that pictures is an ipod touch... (the icons are the giveaway right?) but all the other photos are iphones.

and that ebay one looks like a cheap knockoff, it can't double as a stand and the craftmanship looks shoddy. it doesn't look like a tight fit.