eZGear ezView Touch Case and GelaSkin pictures

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by fredrick, Nov 3, 2007.

1. fredrick

fredrick New Member

My ezGear case arrived this morning. My GelaSkin arrived a few days ago.

I took the photos with my macbook pros camera, so they are not of very high resolution. If you guys want better photos just let me know.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. fredrick

fredrick New Member

3. fredrick

fredrick New Member

4. PvtIdaho

PvtIdaho New Member

Thanks for the pictures.
    How does the case work as a stand?
    Do you think that there's much of a chance of catching velcro tab when wearing it on your hip?

Thanks
  5. CyberPrime

CyberPrime New Member

cool, what do you think of it?
  6. fredrick

fredrick New Member

When I first tried to use it as a stand it was not working well, I think it is because the leather was still a little rigid from being brand new, but after about 30 minutes of use the leather became malleable enough and the little rubber feet at the edge of the leather made full contact with the surface of the table i had it on and now it stands perfectly well.

I am not sure how likely it is that you might catch the velcro tab while wearing it on your hip, I havent carried it on my hip and I dont plan on doing so. The plastic hip clip attachment does not seem as high a quality as the case itself.

Here are some pictures of it standing, The black flat dark surface is sitting on is the little rectangular cardboard box that the iPoT originally came in:

7. fredrick

fredrick New Member

I like it very much, It does everything I expected it to do. With this case I can now take my iPoT outside with worrying about its safety too much.

To be honest the quality of the leather from other case makers is probably a tad better, but not by much. And the functionality of this case is what makes it be worth $40.

I am glad I ordered it as soon as they said it was ready to ship. I would recommend this case to those who intend to use their iPoT's as a PDA, like myself.
  8. Mufasa

Mufasa New Member

sick i love the ezgear, it is like a belkin folio with a stand mode, i hope it's leather, do u kno if it is available in stores like best buy? if not ill settle for the elan form case if i can find it at best buy tommorrow.
  9. Mufasa

Mufasa New Member

dont trust the clip on your belt though, go to general chat and see my thread, i almost lost my touch that way, well actually i did lose it buy found it.
  10. fredrick

fredrick New Member

I dont know if Best Buy will be carrying them, however here are the distributors in the U.S. that will have them in their stores: http://www.ezgear.com/Other/wheretoBuy.htm