Eye Exercises - Daily Program

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by stanny, Nov 14, 2009.

1. stanny

stanny New Member

Hi iPod Touch Fans, we just revamped our app called Eye Exercises. It has a lot more features now together with instructional diagrams. It's an app which you can pop out when your eyes are feeling strained from staring too much at the computer. Just perform some simple eye exercises and you'll feel refreshed! Let us know what you think.

Please Register or Log in to view images

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eye-exercises-daily-program/id323108679?mt=8
  2. pac12321

pac12321 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i think i might have to get this..
  3. stanny

stanny New Member

Thanks. Please give it a try and give us any feedback so we can continue to improve it.
  4. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I just bought it... I'll tell you what I think in a bit. Right now, it looks extremely interesting...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Here is what I think: without any for sure results, I applaud the developer for being creative. This is the kind of app that the App Store needs. Very (very, very, very) creative and original idea.

Kudos, for that at least.

Also, I'd say that the overall design layout is very good. The UI is nice and uniform. The font used is excellent on the eyes (ironically...

)

I'll reserve judgement on the actual results for a later time (I just bought it, so these were my initial impressions). However, either way, there seem to be many excercises available, so that is very encouraging.

Overall, good job to the developer for making a creative, well-designed, and intuitive app. I look forward to more from you, and I'll try to update you on the results (if I haven't in a few days, P.M. me...).

Great job!
  5. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i need to get this
  6. stanny

stanny New Member

Thanks alot for the awesome review! Really appreciate it. We love hearing about customer feedback like this. Do update on your results, will be looking forward to it.
  7. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    So far (after about 2 days of use) I have to say that I can see results. Sometimes they are more obvious than others, but there ARE results.

For example: after watching Star Trek and playing some video games (shooter, online), and then getting ready for bed, I realized that I needed to read something. So I sat down to read it, and my eyes started hurting. I popped my iPod out, and tried this app. It helped, quite a bit. So I was impressed.

Also, the features that it includes are interesting, but perhaps somewhat pointless. For example, the Color-Blindness test. If you are color-blind, you would probably already know. However, that is ok, as checking is not a bad thing.

Also, the advice after/before each test/ excercise is a nice touch.

Overall, very interesting, and surprisingly useful app. Kudos to the developer(s).
  8. Sunrisemoon

Sunrisemoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This looks good! Promo code please?
  9. effectsdude79

effectsdude79 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    great app!
    but isnt it a bit odd that you are using an electronic device to relieve eye tension from using electronice devices?
  10. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Kinda, yeah. More ironic, really.

But, idk, it works