Extrememac Verona or Microshield I have both

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by cmantelope, Dec 18, 2007.

1. cmantelope

cmantelope New Member

Hi Folks,

I don't have any photos for you......but here are my thoughts on the Extrememac Verona sleeve vs. the microshield for the touch

Essentially, the microshield is a bit less bulkier, and much easier to use with adapters and phone jacks etc....but, the verona sleeve ( I got the grey one to match the interior of my vehicle, which is my primary Touch use area) - looks very very nice....I do have to push the Touch down so as to insert any chargers or jacks....small gripe, but this is not necesary with the microshield...also, the verona sleeve is just one piece that slides on...I like that better than the two piece construction of the microshield.....

For now, my touch is wearing the sleeve, but I may go back to the microshield, if inserting things gets to be too much work

Any questions, please post

Please Register or Log in to view images

CM
  2. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

is that clip on the back of the microsheild removable?

I hate the extra bulk.
  3. cmantelope

cmantelope New Member

I am not sure...I didn't get the "microshield plus"...just microshield
  4. cmantelope

cmantelope New Member

ok.......

after a few days, I went back to the microshield....I just prefer the slim clear design....and also, just to let you all know....I tried a skin I ordered from Decal Girl with the microshield....nope, no way, won't fit with the skin on.......

Verona looks nice, I just prefer microshield after all

CM