Extreme Problemo!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Will Finlay, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Will Finlay

Will Finlay Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    hello people...i have a very big problem with the menue on my ipod touch! i installed categories in order to put in the start bar in vista maximus and when i added a category called "start" and added my 6 fav apps when i was finished i pressed "Done" then it took me out of the categories and all my apps where gone from my menu! i can still enter the music by pressing the menu button twice...but thats all i can do! when i enter the menu there are no applications to touch all that is shown is the summerboard background....ive checked on total command and all my apps are still in the ipod although i cant open them on the ipod! im gonna have to restore it if i can't find a solution so please help...im at college at the mo and will restore it at home when i get in so i need a solution quick!!
  2. ska18

ska18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had the same problem. I had to restore. Someone around here has a fix now though. Just keep looking there's been a couple of topics on this already.
  3. tvetinho

tvetinho New Member

This happened to me a while ago.. Don't remember what I did, but I think this happen sometimes. I wouldn't say it's a common problem, but many peoples have experienced this.
  4. Will Finlay

Will Finlay Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Cheers its just i had about 3 and a half pages of apps and i don't want to have to restore and start again! lol!
  5. Will Finlay

Will Finlay Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    cheers ive found a solution! life saver! i clicked your scale!