Extreme Labyrinth levels..

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Rawd, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I know that there will be a major update to this game sometime soon. I was in regular contact with the developer for awhile, but I haven't heard from him in a bit. He is working on getting a timer/point system implemented, as well as a bunch of new levels, that myself and others made. He is going to be making a demo and a retail version. I am not sure how much he will be asking for the retail, but the demo itself will be fun.

In the meantime, here are a few very difficult levels that I made. Replace the old level files in your Labyrinth app. folder with these ones. Good luck, and have fun.

Please Register or Log in to view images

(the ball isn't as bouncy in these levels)
    (you will notice some repeats from levels you had before.)

http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/71169598/Extreme.rar.html

And here are some easy ones for the kids..

http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/71171537/easy.rar.html
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I am going to try them out right now. Retail version...I don't know if I want to pay for an app.
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I've tried explaining to him, that it must be something pretty special for people to pay for it. I think he's got some good stuff coming. I told him if he could make a great demo, and then add features, like a point upload server and new features like conveyor belts and moving walls for the retail, he might be able to sell it for $5.00. He is putting my name on the credits, so I respect the guy and all, but I kind of agree with you. I told him to get hold of Apple and try to sell it through i-tunes in February.
  4. AlexRADL

Yeah, if he is going to release a retail version the flickering is going to have to be fixed. I tried out some of the new levels and they are pretty good, I like the first level, it is challenging but not impossible. Once he gets the retail version out someone is going to buy and and most likely just give it to everyone else for free, this is wrong, but it is bound to happen. If the retail version is worth buying then I will spend the $5.00 (or whatever it is going to cost) to buy it.
  5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

As far as security, he already has a great system set up. I have tested it, and I can't find a way to crack it. Although, I'm sure you are right, someone probably will. He doesn't mind if people swap levels around, in fact he encourages level making and trading for the demo. You won't be able to use the "added features" levels, or upload your score unless you buy the retail. He is pretty determined to charge for the full version, so I am trying to encourage him to spend the time to make it great. I have the feeling he may be rushed, because he has other work priorities. But from what I've seen, he can work very quickly. He realizes he must get rid of the flashing, when people are running dock. But I think it is a big problem. He said that it is in OpenGL, and that he could recode it to not use OpenGL, but then new 3-d features won't work. I think he is planning on making the walls "shift" when you move the ipod.

6. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Some one mind telling me how many levels are in there is in the released through installer?
  7. AlexRADL

I think there are 30 levels in the version released in the installer.
  8. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

no app is worth buying, thats what jailbreaking the ipod is for in my mind. to get free sh*t on something u paid too much on : D
  9. berky93

berky93 New Member

just so you know there is a glitch on one of the levels in the current version (in installer)

on one level the walls are very thin and if you hold your ipod vertical the ball can go right through some of them.
  10. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    My cousin beat all of the old labyrinth tonight.