Exportnotes app?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Tatsu, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I wondering if anyone know about the Export Notes application on miyoshi's (creator of icomic and lyrics) repo? Anyone know I how to use it, I launch it but it just closes itself, I look in the finder to see if it did export my notes to a folder but I haven't found anything.
  2. akermar

akermar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    requirements

hi i found some info you need ericas utillities and ericas ported utilities installed to get this to work also it is advised have ebook reader installed. The import and export uses the ebook folder. from what i have been reading.

i cannot test them for you as the location im in has a proxy and i cant get ericas stuff to show up in the installer anyone got an alternate source to psmxy.org/iphone-apps or maybe a manual install of ericas utilities and ericas ported utilities.
  3. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hey thanks for your help erica utilities are in the utilities category. When you say ebook reader do you mean the books app? If not where do I get ebook reader. Now when I launch it it gives me a "no record found" message. Atleqst we are getting somewhere.
  4. DaveiPhone

DaveiPhone New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    In my recollection, the note must have @@ as the first two characters for the Export Notes to export it. Try adding that to the beginning of a note or two and try again. Also, I sent up a modified version of the app (and the ImportNotes as well), that doesn't have that requirement, to another site. I modified the icons as well. Here are the links:

Export Notes:
    http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4329&d=1197254508

Import Notes:
    http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4328&d=1197254508
  5. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow thanks guys, appreciate all the help.
  6. akermar

akermar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    book.app

yes i ment the book.app sorry for the confusion.

glad your making progress with the standard apps you have to have @@ before file names and also no gaps or symbols in the file names the modified ones shown in the links above dont require that so you could uninstall the one you got and manually install the ones in the links i used winscp put in the application directory and remember to set file permissions to 755
  7. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks again for your help, I don't have a modmyifone forum account and when I go to register it says their servers are down. but its all right I don't mind having to the @@ at the front I think it might help if I only want one note to export.
  8. akermar

akermar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    import export notes apps

i can take no credit for these but ive uploaded them to [PIRACY.rs] just follow the link and select free you can then download then.
    these apps have no need for the @@ before them, thank you to DaveiPhone.

""http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/76978345/manual_added_apps.rar""

just copy and paste into an open internet window and download enjoy.
  9. thomasw4138

thomasw4138 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    How does the export note app work?
  10. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member