Excuse me but i would just like to ask a simple question about installer

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Tdreamerboy, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Tdreamerboy

Tdreamerboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright so heres the deal i downgraded to 1.1.1 jailbroke it did the 1.1.2 steps with the touchfree w/e jail break had octoprep and then i used dev installer download jailbreak for 1.1.3 it all worked great i moved my fonts and apps with bosstool then got all my apps to work but Apollo till had a host authentication error of Apollo and i got summer board to work but not the new themes so i was thinking well it might be the permissions are wrong so i ssh into my ipod and set all my applications permissions to 755 even the inside folders of the applications and i tried it again rebooted the whole works everything worked better (cept for Apollo) and i still couldent get the themes i downloaded in the theme section of SMBpreffs so i tried to installer some others using installer and now i get a Main script error when i try to install anything does anyone have a way to fix this??

im sry if this has been asked before but i haven't found it and i was looking all last night so i decided to ask if you could please tell me what i might have messed up or if i need to make new paths or i set permissions wrong for installer idk i know iv seen a post before but have not located it.
  2. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

Check out This thread for Summerboard, it tells you where to MOVE the themes to

Please Register or Log in to view images

Apollo doesn't work apparently, yet.

Don't know anything about the "main script error" though, sorry
  3. Tdreamerboy

Tdreamerboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hay Thanks

hay thanks for the summer board fix now i have to only worrie about apollo and well the main script error thing.