Exchange Help:Please kindly reply!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sagill888, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Hey guys!

I need help again please...

I had problems with my iPod touch 2g a week ago, and it is working fine now.
    Am I still allowed to exchange it because I am worried that it won't work in the future, and my nearest Apple store is very far from where I live.
    My iPod works fine sometimes.

If I do exchange it, can I send a copy of the videos to the Apple care on CD, so I can proof there was something wrong.

Thank You. PLEASE KINDLY REPLY.
  2. joorowned

joorowned New Member

What exactly are these "problems"? You cant return it if it doesnt have a problem.
  3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No. WHITETEXTLOLOLOLLLOL.
  4. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Well it used to have many problems. And I hope they will be able to exchange it because of the problems, it may happen in the future. I rarely go to the shop.

These are my problems before:

The iPod touch used to flash; it goes from the background to the off mode (reset) automatically: flickering

Sometimes it gives me a white/black background, frozen

Doesn't sense any of my Nike sensors

And please tell me, is it normal that when you do a screenshot, it flickers white and gives a camera sound?

Thank You.
  5. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I had a similar case like you. I had an iphone that would give me an "accessory not made for the iphone error" everyone so often. And of course the day I scheduled my apple appt. the problem didnt show up. But what I did was take pics of the problem with another phone I had and showed it to the guy at apple and told him that since the issues came up i've stopped using my iphone. He immediately gave me a replacement although he couldnt see any of the problems for himself. Though I think the I could have had a replacement without the pics I took, I think the apple guy was just trippin' that I was using a blackberry instead of my iphone.

Anyways I have done a few replacements with ipods and other stuff at apple, and if the problem is something that they know to be an issue, they will most likely replace it anyways. They are real good about their warranty so I wouldn't trip to much.......
  6. joorowned

joorowned New Member

Screenshot with a flicker and sound is normal.

I guess you can give them your complaint and atleast attempt to get a exchange. It doesnt hurt.
  7. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

I hope they do, but does complaining really help?

Has anyone of you had any of these problems, and got a replacement because of this?

Thank you.