Evolution Theory of ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lilkidlover15, Nov 13, 2008.

1. lilkidlover15

lilkidlover15 New Member

Evolution theroy of ipod touch.- its just a title guys chill

10 month ago when I first bought my ipod touch I was amazed at what it could do. I was completely satisfied with what it had to offer. Soon I found it to be the most useful and practical device that I owned. It completely changed the way that I went about my daily life. If some one had only told me how much this device would evolve and change in just one year I would not believe it.
    On March 6th when the sdk presentation first took place I was astonished at what I saw. I think I just about sh*t my pants when I saw the demo of super monkey ball. The excitement drove me to check all of my sources everyday to maybe find any scrape of information that could pertain to when all of these ground breaking updates would be released. It was truly the longest 4 months of my life. Lol.
    The excitement was renewed when they told us that the launch of the appstore would be July 11th. I died on July eleventh. Many people do not remember the servers crashing forcing all ipod touch users to wait one more day. It was an excruciating 24 hours. Talk about bad planning by apple. But all was well the next day.
    The app store has changed the way I entertain myself. It provides me with everything I need. The addition of the appstore in my opinion pushed the ipod touch over the top, putting it in the position to become the most sought after device, aside from the phone (same thing). All I am trying to say is that this is NOT in any way the device I bought last year. It has changed in so many ways and has evolved into something that is actually a big part of my life. It’s truly astonishing what apple has done. They have created an entirely new (or at least brought new life) to the mobile gaming industry.

The scariest party is wondering what amazing device it will be by this time next year. I am exited let me tell you. Thank you Ipod touch fans for keeping me up to date and fueling my obsession. Ps I want my home ip address unblocked. I am a changed man. You know who I am.
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I wish. -yawn-
  3. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

Personally , I think the PSP/DS kinda beat the iPod to good mobile gaming.
    And btw , your user name is creepy.
    It's even creepier to know there is 14 other little kid lovers.
  4. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Your name is lilkidlover15 and you want to be unbanned?
    I'd ban you for the name alone!
  5. lilkidlover15

lilkidlover15 New Member

You a big office fan pal.. because i know there are 14 other office fans on this website. lol. google it.

and yes in many way i agree with you that for intense gamers the psp is still the way to go. But that was not purpose of my little essay if you want to call it that.
    The ipod touch is a monumental step for mobile gameing and if you dont agree F***k you. just playin. lol.

but look out for it. I can see psp following the apple format of appstore. or something along those lines.

And one last thing. Give it a year. The big games will come.
  6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    That was very inspirational. This has touched me deep down.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Little kid lover? You're a creeper.
  8. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Heh, speaking of this time era, I was in Japan at the time of all this hype. XD

Though I was around when the iPhone 3G released in Tokyo, a whole 14 hours before the East Coast got to see it!

I even remember the good ol'e 1.1.1 JB, god I remember the instant the "No Comp Required" JB was out, I did it that day for my friend.

I expect the 3G iPod Touch to adpot a lot of the iPhone features, while the iPhone will get even more.
  9. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    In 9 months he will deliver a baby ipod touch. Seriously change your name.
  10. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

You can't just change it.
    As far as I'm aware anyhow.