everything in itunes is gone! please help.

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by njd911, Jul 18, 2008.

1. njd911

njd911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    alright so i had just closed itunes and when i came back to open itunes, it wouldn't open. It showed up in the bar on the bottom of the screen, but not as minimized, it was over in the area with the time and the ip address. I tried to right click it, but nothing would happen so i logged out and back in and then opened itunes, but there was nothing in it. Nothing in the music, tv, movie, or any section, yet the itunes store was working. I then restarted the computer and opened itunes again and still nothing was in there. Please help me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

PS: sorry if that was really hard to understand, it's just that I'm freaking out. And by the way i am running windows xp.
  2. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    hmm..

the first step is to not to panic cuz only bad things happen when you panic. like when I was 8 I was in pensulvaneya and saw a bear it the woods and sceamed and ran and it saw me and I barely made it out alive. exaderated a little

but that did happen

ontopic - try telling iTunes where your music is stored on your computer. and if you don't know then search your HDD a little

3. mariape

mariape New Member

copy ipod back to itunes

Well, I don't know if I got it right, but I thing you want to get all your music, videos, etc back to iTunes!? Actually, something like this happened to me not so long ago, but I could copy my ipod back to my itunes library with this program, and I could also transfer my iPod pics to my PC with this one.

I recovered everything, so it should help