Everything i SSH in is just a white screen...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lildudejds, Jan 21, 2008.

1. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had to restore, but before i did i got a copy of all my apps and such so i could put them back in. Every app i put back in, it appears on my ipod but none of them will open. It is just a blank screen and crashes back to the springboard. MY PERMISSIONS ARE SET on them....i must be doing something wrong. It's weird cuz in cuteftp when i go to properties on the apps it says 0 bytes and 0 folders....yet...that isn't true. What am i doing wrong?
  2. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    questions

yes i have a question , i just got cuteftp and how do i get SSH on my ipod ? im at firmware 1.1.1 and i downloaded and installed SSH off installer and i dont see the Icon on my Summerboard ? any help ? do i need the 1.1.2 and windows.bat file to jailbreak 1.1.2 ? if so can you provide the link via pm me ?
  3. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah, if you search there are tons of questions about using cuteftp pro and such, watch ipodtouchmasters tutorial on youtube. However, my question, i searched for but i couldn't find anything. Im doing something wrong and i need to figure it out! NONE of my apps will work now!
  4. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    anyone? or am i gonna be forced to just reinstall everything i had via installer?