@everyone who is interested in photos

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by ZhiZhi778, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hi @everyone who visits this thread.
    Since I've seen some photography threads around in iPTF I wanted to show off my photos too.
    They might be interesting to you since all of them (at the moment) are taken in Germany. (and iPTF is English, isn't it?^^)

But first at all: My pictures are located on my own server and are arranged in a gallery that's why I will post a link in this post. Hope that this isn't against the rules (I know the one stating against posting links to personal blogs etc. but this thread isn't here to advertise for my page).

VISIT my gallery (http://zhizhi778.at)

//EDIT: oh I forgot: all photos are licensed under the creative commons meaning you can download and share them (but refer to my name or my site) or use them for your own themes/etc. But don't forget: no commercial use please! The terms of license can also be viewed on my page

You can post feedback in this thread (direct linking to the pictures so they show up in the thread isn't possible, sorry) with a link refering to the photo in my gallery or you can use the "Comments" function on my page.
    I prefer you use this thread (otherwise this would be senseless and counted as advertising for my site I think =/)

Hope you like my photos :]

Greets
    ZhiZhi778
  2. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    you cant post links to your own site
  3. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)