Everyone!!! :D

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Doc259, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Doc259

Doc259 New Member

HELLO EVERYONE!!! this used to be my #1 site i mean i would come here every hour on the hour until i lost my ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

its been about 6 months and 2 days ago our car got a flat tire on the freeway so we pull out the spare from under the floorboard and HOLY WTF DO YOU KNOW! my ipod was under the spare! haha

so im proud to say im back in the Jailbroken world of awesomeness with my 1G ipod touch 8g succesfully quickpwnd. ive noticed some great new stuff has come out since ive been gone (cydia, winterboard) and i must say im impressed

there are some things that ive been looking for that i was wondering if you guys could answer.
    For example from all the threads i understand Installer is dead XD but from what i have seen on Cydia, there is a crap load of stuff missing or gone unlike installer used to be. its been difficult for me to even find sources like Blaze or R4M0N cuz theyre gone or dont support Cydia!!! if you guys have any info or some good sources n stuff to post that would be great

also any new app suggestions would be nice too
    i currently have most of the top selling games on the app store so im covered there but any 3rd party jailbreak apps you know of.... im all ears, and that goes for any interesting or usefull apps too!
    BTW some good theme suggestion would be nice too, but im currently extremely satisfyed with the Blackberry iBold theme cuz DAM it looks good

anyways im lookin forward to seein all you fellow hackers here in the forums again!

-Doc
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome back to the forums!

You should definitely check out the ultimate 2.X sources thread here.
  3. Doc259

Doc259 New Member

oh wow thanx bro this is gonna help alot! cant wait to try out some of the sources, looks great! thanx!