Every ROM for Genesis, Color, SNES, NES, Master System, Game Gear, NeoGeo.

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by apple123, Mar 19, 2008.

1. apple123

apple123 New Member

Hey mods, you can delete my other threads on Genesis and Master System iShare accounts as someone changed the e-mail and password information.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyway, I will now be uploading .rar files of EVERY SINGLE Genesis, Gameboy Color, Master System, SNES, NES, Game Gear, NeoGeo Pocket Color, and (not in the thread name) just about every MAME and Atari 2600 to sendspace/[PIRACY.mu]/[PIRACY.rs]. They might be in 2 or 3 different files, but EVERY ROM is there.

I feel this is a more reliable way to get ROMs, but has a disadvantage that if a user who has diffuculty SSHing into their iPod cannot download it directly to their iPod.
    But still, this can be extremely useful for people trying to max out there ROM collection.

I'll be editing this post by adding repo links for when someone might generously loan me their repo server. <hint> <hint>
  2. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

awesome!!! i dont really want genesis or snes too much bc ive already got a bunch, but i really want a complete gbc rom collection

but ive got some questions about the gbc roms. is it actually the complete collection? and is it only the english roms? are all the .gb roms included too or only .gbc? thanks, ive been waiting for so long to find something like this. please pm me your username/password or whatever you have to do
  3. apple123

apple123 New Member

Yes, it truly is the complete collection, and I'm pretty sure that there are only 1 or 2 roms that end in [J] (if that means Japanese, idk). And sorry, but no, there aren't any .gb roms, only .gbc.

I'm posting up the first SNES one now, I think that Gameboy Color's comeing up next.
    And also, there is no username or password, I'm simply posting a download link for them. (Correct me if I'm wrong mods, but that isn't against forum rules right?)
  4. dalt0n94

dalt0n94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So when is this gonna be done or is it already?
  5. apple123

apple123 New Member

Well, I just started making the .rar files, and I'm short on hard drive space, but I'll really try my best to get it done by the end of next week. Not making any promises, but it's easier since we have off from school next week. (sweet!)
  6. lilmikey

lilmikey New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    tis is great news
  7. Youknowwho1890

how much space will all the sets take up? and are all the roms gonna individually zipped? zodttd's emus can run zip files too so that would be best, for space reasons
  8. apple123

apple123 New Member

Yep, all the files within the zip are zipped too, and I'd say that the whole file for each will average arooind 300mb or less. For space reasons, the rom sets will be in 2 or 3 parts
  9. Youknowwho1890

hows this going? any progress?
  10. apple123

apple123 New Member

I'm sorry, I've been trying my best to get these ROMs up, its been extremely difficult trying to make zips for them and putting them up for download. In the mean time, does anyone have a server that can host large files? This would greatly appreciated, so if anyone has one, post here!

P.S. While you're waiting for the games, I suggest mininova.org, this is where I get all my roms. (this is a ******* site, by the way)