Every possible changable .png all in one WinterBoard theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by gtrplyr, Aug 25, 2008.

1. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I think this would be a very good idea for people wanting to make a totally skinned theme where everything is changed. All you would have to do is find every .png thats changable in the default applications and put them into a WinterBoard theme. This way, people dont have to know if an image goes into Bundles or UIimages and whatnot, they can just swap them out with the ones in the theme and not have to find out where to put it. I know this would help me a ton. If anyone has some free time on there hands and understands WinterBoard a lot, please try and do this. Thanks
  2. milfette

milfette New Member

you mean a super theme? they exist...
    There are 3 i can think of but i cant remember them all that well

help me out people:
    windows
    safari
    and the uber simple winterboard theme that has the name black in it... lol
  3. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    can i suggest keeping an eye on winterboard theme creator? It simplifies all that and you dont need to know where everything goes! Soon you will be able to import the springboard app so you can see what the pictures is that your changing. Also support for every other png will soon be available.
  4. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

no i mean like un-edited all original, but viewable, pngs on the ipod. so i can go into that theme and look at a png, see what it looks like, edit it, then place it back into winterboard without having the hassle of finding out if it goes into bundles or uiimages. get it?
  5. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you mean you want every png on the ipod converted so you can see it then placed in the correct folders in a theme? That would be a pointlessly large theme but i see where your coming from and i have to agree im finding it hard working out where to put every image in my theme creator
  6. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

Exactly, I never know where to put application skins like music player skin and safari skin n stuff
  7. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i think the closest there is...is the sticker theme
  8. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i can make you one if you want. I will just use my theme vreator and load all the default images.
  9. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

you would really do that? get every image from all the default applications and put them into one theme, all the music player skins, installer skins, safari skin? that would be really helpful
  10. Gatzy118

Gatzy118 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it may take some time as at the same time i will be adding all the same features to my theme creator but i can try and make it quickly yeah