Even Zibri Get's Things Stolen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Steaps, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Has anyone from this site ever been to iPhone Geek?
    Probably not, but they are charging $39.95 for ZiPhone, if you look at the screenshots,

Please Register or Log in to view images

Don't we all know what program that is from?
    Well it seems Zibri is getting things taken back from him, he *gets* money by donations and Ads, and now his software is being taken, ironic.

Also to add, AdSense, sure that is wrong but he had $4000 in his AdSense account. Gone. I thought he didn't want money for ZiPhone, But now look at all the ads now that AdSense left.

http://www.ziphone.org/

Hmmm. What do you think about this?
  2. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

I think losers like iphone-geek need to get a life. Zibri, although some claim he steals(probably because they're jealous), works hard to develop the programs that keep us living proud and jailbroken....and ppl like them steal it and sell it?!?!

i too am disgusted...
  3. pixels2k

pixels2k Member

Or it's karma bitting him back in the...
  4. iamcanadian

iamcanadian New Member

Dude he did steal it, from the dev team. everyone knows that and im not jealous i have no desire to make a jailbreak.
  5. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

yeh, I saw that earlier. Zibri should file a lawsuit
  6. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes Zibri did steal, somewhat. He worked with the Dev team to find the jailbreak, then decided he wanted money for it so they booted him (I think? Haven't been on this topic in a while).
  7. anubis2night

anubis2night New Member

Hmm, so we have no real data to prove that adsense stole from him? could it be just a way to compel others to donate more to him? as for another site using his program and charging $39 well we have no proof that it's the same program, we know that there are many components if not all of Ziphone that was borrowed from others, so it's pretty easy to think that someone could have put together another workable solution but to charge $39 for what we can get for free is just insane. Anyone with the ability to find that site could easily find Ziphone as it's the most widely used system in place. Also if people feel so strongly about Zibri than why not donate to the dev team when you use the product, after all it's freeware so it's not like you have to donate to zibri, take a stand in something you believe in.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Johny... he stole the dev teams code and released it early.
  9. Will Finlay

Will Finlay Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    hahaha people all steal from others lol....some are even saying zibri is a theif i have no idea though
  10. iamcanadian

iamcanadian New Member

I dont really care he stole it i mean, look at apple the stole the GUI and mouse from Xerox, and microsoft stole the gui and mouse from apple. people steal things.

but people also need to know zibri stole it and dident do any work to it and thats me problem, if he stole it and revamped it and made it better (he cant code so dont expect that) then it would be a little better to be but no, he dosent deserve $5.