Even Apple Store Employees Jailbreak there ipod touch and iphones

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Music=Life, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

lol funny store well it is for me i dont know if you guys will think so but i though i share it anyways
    so i went to the apple store yesterday cause im thinking on buying a macbook pro and i was glancing at the ipod touchs and phones and one of the guys that worked there asked me if i was intristed in buying a ipod touch and i said no i already have one and he said how about a iphone?
    and i said no i dont think i can aford it right now and he said what gen ipod touch you have so i said the 2nd gen and he said oh cool can i take a look at it .. and without thinking i said ya sure forgot all about i had coustom themes and cydia and what not on there and he looked at it and started laughing and i was like what? and he said i can see you jailbroke your ipod
    and i was like oh ya i for got haha and he said its ok were not alot to talk about it here but i can tell you 80% of the employees herer have there iphones or ipod touch jailbroken
    and i said oh really? thats pretty funny
    and he whiped out his iphone and showed me his and he said i have to hide all my settings when i come iinto work so they dont know

so it comes to show EVERYONE even apple employees jailbreaks there iphone and ipod touch's haha pretty damn funny to me

anyways i though i share that story
  2. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    they just "work" for apple and by the way, you don't want to buy an iphone because you do not have the money? then why bother buying a macbook pro? what is up with that?
  3. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Over 2 years, you spend $2000 on the contract.
  4. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    oops. he was just thinking on buying a macnook pro. nevermind!

Please Register or Log in to view images

sorry
  5. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

because when i buy a macbook pro i will only spend about 2000 one time now if i would to buy a iphone it will be like 600 + the bill will come up to maybe at least 100 a month so ill be spending more and more every year just about 1200 a year so your spending more in the long run if you buy a iphone
  6. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    They're only human...
  7. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    sorry for the misinterpretation.
  8. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned