Error with January update page in iTunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by notredewey, Feb 5, 2008.

1. notredewey

notredewey New Member

Has anyone found a way to not get an error when clicking on 'No Thanks' or 'Remind Me Later' when the January update page appears when connecting a JB 1.1.3 touch? Or even better a way to make iTunes think you bought the apps from them? Thanks.
  2. petercockroach

petercockroach New Member

I've tried posting this several times on several forums to no avail. Apple is looking into this now so we'll see what happens. FYI, I've tried my touch on different computers, JB and non-JB, Windows and Mac, restoring, reinstalling iTunes, logging in and out of (multiple) iTunes accounts, nothing works.
  3. adocas

adocas New Member

we are all getting this error.. just say no and start ignoring it like the rest of us

Please Register or Log in to view images

and wait for a fix... And ive probbably seen like 4 - 6 threads of this now -.-
  4. notredewey

notredewey New Member

Thanks peterc*ckroach, I realize I wasn't the only one getting the error, just checking to see if anyones found away around it thats all. I'll ignore it like the rest of you, while adocas can ignore the 4-6 threads like this from now on.
  5. toastmaster72

toastmaster72 New Member

I've got the same problem, and I've said no several times, except now when I say no it won't let me into the general ipod info screen. Any ideas.
  6. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ya i have to cut my internet then click no and wait then put internet back
  7. ezedaddy

ezedaddy New Member

help me 2 i have the same error and i dont know what to doo cuz i want to add more music and i cant because of that stupid menu and i have a jailbroken ipod touch any ideas
  8. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the poster above you has it right

disable your internet (i.e. turn off wifi or unplug eathernet cable) for a minute, plug in your ipod and it won't kick you though that dumb screen and you can manage you ipod again. It will tell you itunes couldn't contact the itunes store.
  9. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Or you can keep pressing the X button where it says connecting to iTunes store. If you do that, your iPod main screen will load instead of the stupid store/ buy apps page
  10. steveo3

steveo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It is annoying but who cares